Making up your mind to start exercising regularly is always a big decision and lack of time is not the only reason. Recent studies have shown that 75% of women interviewed choose to not exercise for fear of being judged by others. It’s not only about extra weight — many women get embarrassed when sweating or looking awkward when using the sporting equipment and some even feel guilty for spending time on themselves. If you are one of those women, take a look at these easy hacks that will build your confidence. cool stuff, cool stuff
Here at Comfia we’ve prepared a collection of sports life hacks that will make your workouts easier, more comfortable, and more enjoyable. cool stuff, cool stuff
1. Take care of your sportswear
- If you don’t feel comfortable enough in your workout top, try changing its shape. Tighten your topwith a stitch in the middle to turn it into a support bra, as shown in the picture above.
- Getting rid of sneaker odor might be a challenge as this type of footwear is prone to harboring odors. Try using baking soda sachets. These are easy to make using baking soda, a few pieces of cloth, and a ribbon or a string. cool stuff, cool stuff
- You might also like the idea of using tea bags as sneaker fresheners.
- If your sneakers have lost their shine, rub the inner lining of a banana peel all over the shoes as if you were applying shoe polish. Wipe the shoes with a dry, soft cloth after applying the banana peel and admire your shiny shoes!
- If you don’t have any special chemical products at your disposal, you can clean the soles of your sneakers by using an ordinary eraser.
- Clean your canvas sports shoes with a vacuum cleaner after long outdoor workouts. It will help you to get rid of small particles of dust.